Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Camera!

I ordered the Nikon D7100 a few days ago and have been anxiously checking the mail everyday for it's arrival. My oldest son came running back in my room this morning carrying a huge box and telling me I had a package. He sat there while I opened it and seemed to be as excited as I was! Then he asked if he can have my old D3100. Even though the answer to that was no, I did offer to help him learn on my old camera. It makes me so happy that he is showing an interest in Photography! I started getting interested in it while I was very young too and I wish I had someone who could teach me. Well I couldn't wait to go out and snap a few pics with my new camera and luckily I have the perfect little model who wouldn't even know what to do if we went a whole day without taking her picture. I can't wait for my next session but I'm sure I'll find plenty of things to document until then. There's never a dull moment in my house. 






No comments:

Post a Comment