Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Winter Wonderland

I think I live in one of the most beautiful places on earth. A lot of people say that but if you can stand the cold winter temperatures then you'll agree that Cache Valley is a tiny piece of heaven. My house is right next to the mountains and we have a beautiful view and we also end up seeing a lot of wildlife in our backyard, especially deer. Not a day goes by that I don't see something out my window that inspires a picture. I took these pictures by my house last week for my personal use and just thought they were too great not to share and yes, I was lucky enough to catch one of the deer that came down to visit :) 









Thanks for looking!
Don't forget to "like" me on Facebook at: My Sunshine Photography :)

No comments:

Post a Comment